February 24, 2012

Promenade in Central Park


Yesterday was such a beautiful day that felt like it was late Spring already. Just the perfect occasion to wear my newly purchased hot pink blazer from H&M that I matched with gold jewelry, a gray tee, black boots and bag. After visiting the American Museum of Natural History, I had the opportunity to take a walk on the West side of Central Park while sipping some good coffee.
The day continued to get better, as I was shopping in SoHo I met up with my friend Michaela and we headed to the Meat Packing District where we visited the lounge on the  rooftop of the Standard Hotel. The view was incredible and the environment was chic and welcoming. Besides the view we also really enjoyed the live jazz music. It was so much fun, definitively a place to go again =).


 


pictures by Luca Liu and Davide Yang



 Topshop gold necklace
Gold cuff from Gilt
H&M ring
H&M pink blazer
All Saints Godiva Tee
Blanknyc coated black jeans
All Saints Boots
 O L'Autre Chose cross body leather bag

No comments:

Post a Comment